PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) – Our client provides financing solution to Nigeria’s housing challenges through an innovative private sector-driven solution. The organization channels funds from the private sector, pension / insurance organisations, multilateral agencies, and impact investors towards financing affordable housing developments and mortgages.
To deliver on new growth goals, they currently seek experienced individuals to provide strategic leadership and financing direction to the organisation in the capacity below:
Job Title: Head, Administration
Job Type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- The Head, Administration will be responsible for handling the organisation of the Company to ensure availability and functionality of support systems and facilities for effective business operations.
Specific Duties of the Position
- Initiate and coordinate the implementation of approved administration policies and procedures
- Manage the provision of general support services, including dispatch, cleaning and upkeep of office premises
- Monitor the use and handling of facilities and equipment to ensure optimal functionality
- Develop and implement preventive maintenance schedule for facilities/equipment and arranging for immediate repairs where applicable
- Manage the purchase, storage and distribution of office consumables, stationery, utilities and general work areas tools
- Develop guidelines for the purchase, storage and distribution of the company’s physical assets
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualify applicants click here to apply