iWORD is fun, informative online magazine with the purpose of taking the gospel to the innermost part of the world, reaching out to people’s everyday challenges using real life situations and giving practical solutions through GOD’S WORD.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital and Graphic Designer
We are looking for an experienced Digital and Graphic Designer to provide support in delivering a range of high-quality marketing activities.
Candidates will work from home.
Develop the design framework for use across multiple platforms and device types, including social media channels, the website and content for digital advertising campaigns;
Design bespoke assets, animations and infographics for use on digital and social media channels;
Deliver a range of marketing materials including posters, flyers, logos, banners etc.
Plan, manage and deliver projects to agreed deadlines, using appropriate project management platforms;
Assist in the event of an emergency, which may involve working outside of normal working hours.
To be considered for the Digital and Graphic Designer position, you will have the following experience skills and attributes:
- Able to scale, re-purpose and tailor creative concepts across multiple digital and print platforms;
- Experience of working within corporate identity frameworks with a good eye for detail;
- Proven excellent design skills with at least 1 years experience, ideally in a digital and offline creative design agency;
Qualification in a design-related subject;
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop),
Note: Working laptop /computer and Internet connection is required for this role.
- Experience of creating static and interactive illustrations such as infographics;
- Understanding of digital photography techniques.
- Depending on qualifications & experience.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org