KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2018/2019
Job Code: 100702BR
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and
- At Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Application Closing Date
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified applicants click here to apply