Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC) – anchor bottler for Coca-Cola with the franchise to bottle Coca-Cola products in 28 countries. We bottle Coca-Cola products in Nigeria, offering iconic non-alcoholic beverages such as: Coca-Cola, Fanta , Sprite, Schweppes and Limca in the sparkling beverage category; and 5 Alive and Eva in the still beverage category.
In line with our mission of enriching the lives of our local communities, we train and equip youths with employable skills in vocational areas, who will subsequently contribute to Nigeria’s capacity development. Thus, applications are invited for the vacant position below:
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 years
Job Field: Manufacturing
The Nigerian Bottling Company is seeking to recruit a Laboratory Technician. The Laboratory Technician will report to the Process Control manager .The role comprises supporting Brand protection and food safety through implementation and assurance of compliance to all company specified standards. To support plant packaging and raw material management program.
Duties and responsibilities of the position include;
- To ensure adequate process monitoring and control on production lines, carry out all quality related
tests and document all tests results appropriately.
- Ensure all critical control points identified are monitored at required frequency and critical limits are not exceeded.
- Monitor and ensure ccps critical limits are not exceeded at asebi and filler) to carry out incoming inspection on all raw and packaging materials ( co2 crowns, glass bottles, preforms, caps , labels, stretch and shrink films etc) and ensure any material that does not conform to specifications is rejected accordingly.
- Ensure the compliance to good manufacturing practice, food safety practice, good environmental, occupational health and safety practices in all line activities.
- Achieve plant water use ratio of , achieve plant solid waste ratio , solid plant waste recycled , zero
work related , zero lost time work related injuries.
- Implementation and monitoring of all laboratory checks to CCH and/or Coca Cola standards and frequency including raw materials.
- Conduct Quality checks as per Quality Plan as and when required, responsible for the administration of all chemical and/or microbiological requirements.
- Ability to input all data to SAP.
- Generation and timely submission of all reports and documents as required by management, including stock control, corrective action report generation.
- HACCP program support.
- Reporting / Analysis of QA Technician compliance to the Process Control Manager .
- Manage line raw material and ingredient trial process.
- Manage continuous improvement projects relating to Quality.
- Support development and execution of plant Calibration program.
- Generate Statistical Process Control Studies.
- Contribute to the development of the Coca Cola Quality System.
- Conduct audits as per schedule & sustainability requirements.
- Conduct all continuous improvement initiatives relating to the Sustainability function as and when required.
- Conduct all duties relating to this role as and when required.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualify applicants click here to apply