Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC) – anchor bottler for Coca-Cola with the franchise to bottle Coca-Cola products in 28 countries. We bottle Coca-Cola products in Nigeria, offering iconic non-alcoholic beverages such as: Coca-Cola, Fanta , Sprite, Schweppes and Limca in the sparkling beverage category; and 5 Alive and Eva in the still beverage category.
In line with our mission of enriching the lives of our local communities, we train and equip youths with employable skills in vocational areas, who will subsequently contribute to Nigeria’s capacity development. Thus, applications are invited for the vacant position below:
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 5 years
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Business Development
The Regional Sales Trainer reports to Commercial Capability Development Manager and is responsible for classroom training and on the job coaching of commercial field force in line with the Regional business goals.
Duties and responsibilities of the position include;
- Delivers Classroom and In Field Training programs to calibrate Team and Line Managers performance. Will also attend key meetings to provide advice and support.
- Develop Regional training plans based on training needs analysis in conjunction with Commercial Capability
- Development Manager and Human Resources,
- Programmes in place and delivered to ensure that selling and commercial capabilities of the Regional sales teams are developed and follow through.
- Roll out Coca Cola Hellenic Basic Selling skills, SSV, Profit selling stories, negotiation etc. by ensuring involvement and commitment along the way.
- Encourage the Regional sales team to adopt new ways of thinking and behaving by working closely with the
- Commercial Capability Development Manager, Regional Commercial Directors, Commercial Managers, & Sales
- Managers to ensure that all the new and existing Basic Selling skills and other capabilities are successfully trained and coached to high standards in the Region. Be a role model for Coca Cola Hellenic standards and other capabilities.
- Support the SMs & SRs to foster their understanding of Selling skills and other capabilities by ensuring thorough communication process.
- Identify individual capability gaps by role and put plans in place to close the gaps. Helps to identify High
- Potential team members and put special plans in place to support/ grow their Talents.
- Drive Hellenic Good Morning Meeting (HGMM) standards across the Region
- Effectively manage the Mega Distribution Partners/Strategic Sales Distribution capability Development Program and other initiatives in the Region.
- Delivery of quality on-boarding programmes/inductions for new Joiners
- Act as an agent to encourage the transfer of learning across the region and drive best practice from own and other sources. Search for best practice locally and nationally in the areas of responsibility and Spin these into
- task at hand through the Hellenic Local community.
- Assists in delivering external training programmes for the Region.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualify applicants click here to apply