MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, Total Quality Management
- To manage and ensure quality of the Customer Experience.
- Manage closed loop feedback systems and ensure a constant increase in the NPS score.
- Support the Shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing CR Processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card. (I.e. Grow Market Share, Grow ICT & Data Revenue, Increase EBITDA margins, Assure Revenue, CAPEX Returns Management and Net Subscriber Additions).
- Participate in the review of Business Processes (headcount, process optimisation etc), to drive efficiency gains to ensure at least 5% reduction in Divisional budget year-on-year.
- Participate in Contract negotiations to reduce cost and drive MTNN Value Creation Philosophy.
- Serve MTNN’s customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic Partnerships with MTNN leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of MTN Group and MTNN transformation initiatives focusing on Customer centricity, including Perfect 10 Project.
- Improve MTNN’s Net Promoters Score
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) and develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Partner with MTNN’s Ecosystem Partners to deliver business value.
- Collaborate with other business units in the development of business models for use in MTNN and develop measurement strategies to support ongoing strategy development and project optimization.
- Design, execute and maintain a Quality Assurance strategy across all areas of CR, including the necessary definition, development and deployment of quality assurance strategies that align with overall MTNN business
- Managing within an outsourced environment
- Track and report on Closed Loop Feedback roll out and NPS (Net Promoter Score) to senior management.
- Focus on Total Quality Management from a Customer Experience perspective
- Liaise with Technical teams for the deployment of system based Customer Centric PPP’s
- Focus on Touch point & process Audits
- Create and implement Audit criteria and procedures.
- Apply total quality management tools and approaches (ISO) to analytical and reporting processes within CR
- Ensuring compliance with best practices (ISO standards)
- Collating and analyzing performance data against defined parameters;
- Identify deviance from standards, and suggest modifications to ensure compliance
- Ensuring tests and procedures are properly understood, carried out and evaluated and that product modifications are investigated if necessary;
- Producing reports on Value Proposition Metrics such as Billing, Tariffs, product functionality tests, as well as performance of all VAS offerings from the Customer Experience perspective.
- Ensuring proper monitoring of performance (Online, Walk-in, Projects, Systems & Processes units) through data gathering and producing statistical reports
- Ensure continuous optimization of existing platforms for Branded Service Delivery
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Review the performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules
- Ensuring Training & information sharing to the Frontline staff
- Normal MTN working conditions.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualify applicants click here to apply