MasterCard – We are the world’s technology company behind the fastest payment processing network in the world. Our company are a vehicle for trade, a link to the financial systems for the previously excluded, a technological innovation laboratory and the home of Priceless®. Mastercard make sure every employee has the opportunity to be part of something bigger and change their lives(vacancy at mastercard). We believe our business is growing, so we need to. We believe in connecting the entire world to infinite possibilities without price.
MasterCard Worldwide, with its MasterCard® and Maestro® brands, is a driving force at the heart of commerce, enabling global transactions and information on the payment process to make transactions faster, safer and more valuable to all Stakeholders.
As a central link between financial institutions and millions of companies, cardholders and merchants worldwide, MasterCard offers services in more than 210 countries and territories.
By working with our bankers or third parties, the position is responsible for executing projects and successfully resolving problems of varying client complexity for customer satisfaction.
Participation in pre-sales and post-sales with South African account teams in the analysis and provision of expertise; Provide consulting support and innovative solutions for the specific / complex needs of customers; Collaborate with account teams to identify opportunities with key customers.
- Maintains projects from the start of the project to implementation.
- Responsible for managing operational objectives with members and / or processor certification plan with
- processors in key countries / markets
- Clearly take responsibility and set clear goals
- Monitors the process, progress and results
- Perform process improvements and modifications to the project plan as required
- Support advanced MasterCard payment products through successful implementation.
- Coordination and integration of operational and technological activities with members to take advantage of MasterCard to achieve common objectives
- Ensure coordination of activities, project allocation, problem-solving and reporting
- Manage and support all chip and payment implementations and migrations in the African market.
- Dynamically manage your own portfolio of projects according to the progress made, report to the PMO and increase if necessary.
- Manage all operational issues and technical capabilities with key member / processor accounts in designated countries
- It takes time to understand and research the needs of clients and to act with the client at all times
- Ensures that problems of variable complexity are solved for customer satisfaction
- Meets deadlines and raises issues requiring additional resolution
- Manage financial problems such as billing / billing errors and process them on time.
- Manage all operational credit and debit issues for members and / or processors, and ensure compliance with all MasterCard technology enhancements.
- It serves as a central point of contact for clients’ questions, concerns and needs.
- Ensure that technical and network problems are solved as required through coordination with other departments of the company.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualify applicants click here to apply