Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, member of the Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company (CCHBC) – anchor bottler for Coca-Cola with the franchise to bottle Coca-Cola products in 28 countries. We bottle Coca-Cola products in Nigeria, offering iconic non-alcoholic beverages such as: Coca-Cola, Fanta , Sprite, Schweppes and Limca in the sparkling beverage category; and 5 Alive and Eva in the still beverage category.
In line with our mission of enriching the lives of our local communities, we train and equip youths with employable skills in vocational areas, who will subsequently contribute to Nigeria’s capacity development. Thus, applications are invited for the vacant position below:
Water Process Technician
Job Type: Full Time
Experience: 3 years
Job Field: Engineering / Technical
The Water Process Technician reports to the Syrup Room Team Leader is to Monitor Water Treatment Plant Activities and Ensure That Water Meant for Production Of Coca Cola Products Is Adequately Treated, Free Of Food Safety Hazards, And Meets TCCC Specifications.
Other Key responsibilities of the role include;
- To Monitor the Stock of Raw Water and Update Management Residual Chlorine from Borehole 1-3ppm.
- To Ensure That Treated Water Is Available Always for Production Purposes.
- To Ensure Good Housekeeping Status of All the Equipment and Environment Associated with The Water Treatment Plant.
- To Ensure That the Water Treatment Test and Operational Equipment Are Functional and Inform Management of Any Malfunction in Light of The Negative Impact on Water Quality. No Residual Chlorine in Treated Water.
- To Ensure That Backwashing of The Sand and Carbon Filters Are Carried Out.
- To Ensure That All Water Standards Are Met by Carrying Out All Test and Analysis at The Required Frequency.
- To Ensure That Appropriate Solutions Are Rendered to Problems Arising in The Cause of Operation.
- To Ensure That all water Treatment Test Reagent Are Available and Fit for Use.
- To Ensure That the Appropriate Corrective Actions Are Taken in Cases Where Out of Specification Results Are Obtained.
- Ensure the Compliance to Good Manufacturing Practice, Food Safety Practice, Good Environmental,
- Occupational Health and Safety Practices in All Line Activities. This Includes Monitoring Of Identified Oprp’s (Raw Water Storage & Carbon Filtration), Achieve Water Use Ratio Of 3.26, Achieve Solid Waste Ratio Of 21.10,
- Achieve Energy Use Ratio Of 0.38,Solid Waste Recycled Of 89.56%, Zero Lost Time Work Related Injuries.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualify applicants click here to apply