Eduwalt Communications (EWC) has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people’s lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Personnel
- The IT Personnel is responsible for managing and overseeing systems infrastructure, applications, and network to support the tactical and strategic business goals and objectives.
- Provide direction and support for all systems and the daily operational activities of the all department.
- Restructure the company’s website to a modern website and maintain it effectively.
- Plan for and recommend IT policies, tools, processes and procedures in pursuit of its business results.
- Training and educating users on best practices and ensuring that users keep to these standards using tools and IT processes.
- Document, manage and propose improvements in company/organizational infrastructure.
- Setup and maintain servers and manage the day to day running of the cloud and local services of the organization.
- Maintain an effective help-desk system to quickly and efficiently capture, diagnose and mitigate IT issues.
- Manage security and threats against company data/resources using tools, policies and procedures.
- Advise staff of security breach and/or change in password or security status.
- Identify and prepare hardware for disposal when appropriate.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified applicants click here to apply