CHI Pharmaceuticals is renowned for the high standards delivered to our customers through the manufacturing and provision of quality essential medicines produced at our WHO certified plant located in Ajao Estate, Lagos. The Company holds current international quality certifications from the following agencies: WHO, UNICEF, USAID & USP. It distributes its own products and those of third party companies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Manager – Ethical
Organizational Level: Manager
- To manage and direct the operations of CHI Pharmaceuticals ethical business unit under the supervision of the strategic business unit manager.
- Functionally reports to: Head of Strategic Business Unit
- Supervises: Sales Representatives
Roles & Responsibilities
- Achieve/exceed assigned sales targets for ethical range of products by developing and executing strategies for lead generation, pricing, contract negotiations, and other activities related to achieving revenue generation.
- Manage workload effectively in line with overall sales strategy, target sectors, weekly plan and changing business priorities
- Develop and implement annual/quarterly budgets for the ethical range of products
- Assist the company in reaching her goals & objectives related to sales, productivity, profitability and industry penetration
- Monitor competitive activities in current and targeted markets
- Identify new prospects and build deep and trusting relationships with them that result in closing new business with them
- Maintain an awareness of business and market related trends in order to provide feedback to senior management
- Train and conduct performance evaluation of sales representatives
- Motivate workers through proper incentives & positive feedbacks.
- Liaise with the marketing team to prepare new product marketing plans for product introductions in cooperation with senior management colleagues in Finance and Sales
- Undertake other functions as assigned by manager
- Must have a B.Sc in Pharmacy.
- 4 – 6 years experience in a similar role.
Key Competency List
- Pharmaceutical Knowledge
- Product/service knowledge
- Microsoft office
- Industry trends
- Best practices
- Proven pharmaceutical sales experience
- Business processes.
- Business Acumen.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Negotiation Skills
- Presentation Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Results Driven.
- Selling Skills
- Strategic Thinking.
- Technical Capacity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to:firstname.lastname@example.org