MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Coordinator, Demand (Supervisory)
- To provide comprehensive assistance in projects/demands initiation, planning, execution, control and closure to facilitate IT projects/demands related activities
- Assist with demand delivery within budget (time and financial) and within defined quality criteria.
- Provide Demand Manager with up-to-date financial position on all projects.
- Assist in compiling project charter including projecting project scope, problem statement and goal statement.
- Assist with demand-planning in line with recommended tool sets.
- Ensure adherence to all PSCOM processes towards delivering demands
- Develop execution plans for all assigned demands
- Track demand activities in compliance with planning guidelines and plans.
- Co-ordinate input and maintains plans throughout demand life cycle.
- Gather demand status and assist in providing with up to date information on all demands (where applicable) to Demand Manager.
- Track and monitor identified risks and proactively escalate risks in accordance with related escalation rules (where applicable) and procedures.
- Capacity and resource management skills towards managing internal capacity for demand delivery
- High level understanding of the telecoms enterprise architecture.
- Measure progress per work stream and team members against weekly targets and deliverables.
- Schedule and track quality assurance reviews and assist with formal project success reviews.
- Organize and facilitate meetings, sessions and workshops and document minutes of meetings, weekly reports or any other reports identified as relevant to the demands.
- Prepare and circulate status update reports.
- Assist with negotiating and administering supplier contracts and service level agreements and build good working and professional relationship with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Provide insight into essential demand metrics, monitor and execute SLAs to stakeholders.
- Keep abreast of business process changes and communicate these to team members.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with MTN’s VB and values.
- Develop reports as required by the IT Demand Manager
- Build and maintain relationships within and outside IT
- Support the IS Demand Manager in demand delivery to meet KPIs
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training Education
- First degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- 3-7years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in coordinating banking or financial services/software and telecoms projects.
- Candidates must have good use of computer and MS projects software packages
- Experience in managing small to medium sized teams of artisans/projects
- Strong analytical and reporting skills with track record of producing high quality report.
- Project Management – PMP
- Agile Methodology
- ITIL foundation
- Project planning and control
- Microsoft Project
- Business writing skills
- General management skills
- Presentation skills
- Report writing skills
- Effective time management
- Process mapping
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND
Application Closing Date
16th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply