MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer – Consumer Support (Supervisory)
Employment Status: Permanent
Department: Consumer Operations Support
- Contribute to the sustenance of the mtn brand by providing high quality customer care to all mtn’s customers through assigned media/ within designated location
- To drive productivity ,professionalism and operational efficiency in the attainment of excellent service delivery
- Up and cross sell mtn products and services (telemarketing) to grow spend.
- Ensure key customer data is adequately captured and prompt documentation of transactions and collect data and information on customer care needs/issues.
- Monitor accounts as assigned by partners.
- Prepare standard and ad hoc reports on sales for management review and carry out statistical / data compilation/reconciliation, as directed, to ameliorate service.
- Educate customers on mtn products and services, functionalities, features and competitive advantage
- Capture and monitor customer complaints and points of improvement and ensure complaints and queries are promptly attended to and escalated appropriately
- Establish and maintain professional business relationship with customers to enhance mtnn’s business, image and services.
- Handle all enquiries and requests of customers and ensure resolution as well as inform customers of status of their complaint, query or request and record details of contact.
- Collaborate with segment management to develop customised educational content for customer education
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with mtn’s vb and values.
- Ensure implementation of established legal collections policies and procedures
- Identify problematic accounts working in conjunction with credit management team.
- Co-ordinate the computation of cost-benefit analysis for accounts handed over for legal collections.
- Identify and isolate accounts for legal actions and bad debt write-offs based on cost-benefit analysis
- Collate reports for different sectors in the corporate portfolio.
- Ensure proper reporting of recovered and un-recovered amounts
- Perform software installation and configuration requests to customer satisfaction.
- Perform incidence escalation process in compliance with laid down policies and procedures.
- Normal mtnn working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
Requirements, Experience & Training
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Experience in the service industry
- Experience in a call center (prepaid/postpaid) environment
- First degree in any relevant discipline
- Fluent in english.
- Basic gsm
- Mtn products & services
- Relationship management
- Relevant systems training
- Call center policies, processes and procedures
- Call center applications, technology and systems training
- Telephone/ physical interaction etiquettes.
- BA, BEd, BSc or HND.
Application Closing Date
16th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply