MTN Nigeria – The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognizable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Manager, Demand Management
- Responsible for managing and maintaining the annual operating plan for it demand / supply forecast.
- To lead the demand team responsible for the delivery of demand solutions to the various business units in mtn.
- Support the shareholder return strategy by developing and implementing network group processes that are aligned to achieving all elements on the business score card. (i.e. grow market share, grow ict & data revenue, increase ebitda margins, assure revenue, capex returns management and net subscriber additions).
- Participate in the review of business processes (headcount, process optimisation, etc.), to drive efficiency gains to ensure at least 5% reduction in divisional budget year-on-year.
- Serve the division’s internal customers and provide solutions to improve the customer experience.
- Strategic partnerships with mtnn leadership team to drive awareness on expected behaviours and impact on non-compliance on bottom line results and company image/reputation.
- Drive planned strategy for the successful delivery of mtn group and mtnn transformation initiatives focusing on customer centricity, including agile delivery framework, digital transformarion etc
- Drive an increase in mtnn’s net promoter score.
- Network and build solid relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. strategic investors, technical and finance partners, business consultants etc.) And develop a close working relationship with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Maintain effective working relationships with internal and external suppliers.
- Coordinate, coach and influence external partners and essential support departments across mtnn’s business units to deliver a seamless pre-sales and post-sales service experience.
- Co-ordinate all infrastructure providers, customers, vendors & various cluster teams, as well as resolve escalated issues.
- Maintain agile practice and build strong partnerships across the business, vendors, and traditional it leaderships and drive the culture of agile throughout the partner ecosystem.
- Translate demand requirements into supply requirements, both manpower and capacity (six quarter horizon)
- Review and validate the demand management processes during the competency centre requirements gathering
- Balance supply and demand in accordance with supply constraints and customer priorities
- Provide input into the annual planning process by providing a view of committed manpower and committed delivery
- Help identify demand conflicts; recommend escalation where appropriate in order to drive resolution and balance requests for new work with current work load
- Manage the supply plan (i.e. plan showing forecast headcount; skills breakdown and permanent / contractor mix by month)
- Compare forecast versus actual manpower utilization and identify actions to resolve manpower constraints
- Update supply plan in line with variances between actual and forecast demand (captured via the time reporting process)
- Overall demand adherence to timelines
- Adherence to demand management processes and polocies
- Business satisfaction with demand management process
- On time releases and functionality delivery as per plan
- Post implementation review and auditsmanage day-to-day operational aspect of a demand and scope and handover of completed projects to service delivery operations.
- Manage demand budget and determine appropriate revenue recognition, ensure timely and accurate invoicing, and monitors receivables for project.
- Continuously seek self-professional development to sharpen skills and capabilities in a versatile and evolving digital landscape.
- Coach and train the team to ensure understanding of the objectives and goals of the department, awareness of set targets/requirements and regularly review their training needs.
- Review performance of individual team members and complete appraisals in accordance with the employee performance appraisal procedures and time schedules.
- Identify resources needed and assign individual responsibilities as well as set up key performance indicators for team members.
- Identify training requirements of team members, develop program to address knowledge gaps and to enrich knowledge repository within the department.
- Normal mtnn working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours.
Requirements, Experience & Training
- First degree in any related field
- Project management certification.
- 6 – 13 years of experience in an area of specialization; with experience in supervising/managing others
- Experience working in a medium to large organisation.
- Experience in managing banking or financial services/software and telecoms projects.
- Project management experience with focus on telecommunications and financial institution. Leadership problem solving, budgeting & scheduling prioritizing workload of self and others skills.
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND.
Application Closing Date
16th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click here to apply