Key Account Management:
Externally focused on national and key accounts, you will contribute to national negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions.
You will collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
What we Offer
We guarantee you responsibilities from day 1 and to have the ownership of at least one or two big projects.
Your manager will coach you and will ensure you get a dedicated training program, including some days with our Sales force.
The Sales internship program is the best way to start building your career at P&G. Our career paths are based on promotion from within: All of our Commercial Sales Directors have started their career in the field!
Paid Learning Experience: We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend
We are looking for:
- Recent graduates with B.Sc or HND (Second Class Upper and above only)
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales / Marketing
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Fluent in English
- Must be willing to work in the Northern region of Nigeria
- Good command of the Hausa language and MS Office tools
- Candidates must have at least 4 months free period for the Internship program before their NYSC start date
- Born leaders and are passionate to make things happen.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualify applicants click here to apply