Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Intern – Commercial Data Analytics
Job ID: 3245850
Job Function: Sales
Business Segment: Baker Hughes GE Global Operations
- BHGE Nigeria is offering is an internship/co-op program designed to give fresh graduates challenging work assignments, developmental feedback, and exposure to leadership.
- The duration of our internship program spans a period of 12 months, and combines hands-on experience with formal performance feedback to help participants transition from a collegial environment to the workplace.
He/She will be responsible for:
- Data collection, interpretation and analytics.
- Acquire data from primary and secondary data sources and maintain data systems.
- Interpret trends of data sets.
- Convert data and findings into understandable tables, graphs and reports.
- Prepare and present reports to leadership
- GE is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive.
- Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should click here to apply