Andela is a network of technology leaders dedicated to advancing human potential. We help companies build high-performing distributed engineering teams by investing in Africa’s most talented software developers. Based in NYC, SF, Lagos, Nairobi, and Kampala, Andela is catalyzing the growth of tech ecosystems across the African continent while solving the global technical talent shortage.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Development Learning Facilitator, Bootcamp
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
About The Role
- At Andela, we believe that Technology Leaders are defined by their ability to model, capture, and transfer the mindset and best practices of their craft to any technology professional from entry level developers to senior software engineers.
- In this role, you will nurture that expertise by daily investing in the next generation of African technology leaders to gain the skills needed to be globally employable software developers.
- You are curious, passionate and driven. A lifelong learner, eager to empower and coach others on their journey to full potential, especially in tech.
- Mentor aspiring software developers
- Run simulated software development team sprints
- Deliver actionable feedback and watch people improve based on your input
- Track and measure skill development using Andela’s unique learning systems
- Contribute to Andela’s Learning Program evolution by running high impact initiatives and providing quality feedback
- Continuously level up your own skills and grow with the organization.
Experience with one or more of the following:
- Professional Software Development (ex: Web development in JS, Python, Ruby, etc. or Mobile Development in Android or iOS)
- Instructional Design in Computer Programming or Software
- Relational/Business/People Skills Training
- Mentorship or Coaching in Software Engineering/Development
- Fluent in oral and written communication with English.
EPIC Values Alignment:
- Demonstrable commitment to the learning & development of people and technology
- The ability to learn new things fast enough to amaze your friends and family
- If the above sounds like an exciting role to you, please tell us why you believe you’re a good fit and we’ll be in touch.
Benefits & Compensation
- Full-time compensation
- Full medical coverage
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks provided daily
- Beautiful working environment
- Opportunity to work with the brightest minds on the planet
- Oh, and a chance to change the world!