ARM is a leading group of companies situated in Nigeria with branches scattered across the country. ARM Life is the insurance subsidiary of Asset & Resource Management Company Ltd (ARM). Its parent company, ARM is one of the largest non bank financial services firms in Nigeria with a focus on asset management of quoted equities and fixed income securities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Employer Management
Job Type: Full-Time
- To directly manage the employer management team within the relationship management team. Focus will be on operational efficiency, innovative thinking, database management and building a trusting and deeper knowledge with a view to deepening our relationship.
- This will be geared towards increasing our share of clients’ wallet and building a large referral network.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and champion strategies to deepen relationships with employers and Pension Desk Officers based on their peculiar segments and behavioral patterns.
- Develop strategies (based on a thorough understanding of the pension industry to grow the business and maintain the company’s leading position in the industry.
- Drive over-arching customer retention vision and strategy.
- Manage communication with employers and develop an employer engagement strategy. These initiatives includes, but are not limited to segmentation, campaign development and management.
- Continuous monitoring of developments in the macro-economic environment in general and in the financial service sector with a view to taking advantage of the emerging opportunities and minimize the potential threats to our business e.g. changes in clients’ needs and values, competitor activities, regulatory changes
- Creation of a SMART referral structure for the Employer management team.
- Minimum – B.A (ED), B.A., B.Ed, B.Sc, HND, LLB, M.Sc, MBA.
- Preferred Years of Experience: 20 year(s).
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested and qualified applicants click here to apply