Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited), a leading mobile telecommunication services provider in Nigeria and a member of Airtel Africa Group, is committed to providing innovative, exciting, affordable and quality mobile services to Nigerians, giving them the freedom to communicate, rise above their daily challenges and drive economic and social development.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Zonal Business Manager
Location: North Region, Nigeria
- The Position will be responsible for planning, monitoring and ensuring achievement of customer and revenue market share objectives set for zonal operations by supervising/ influencing multiple teams to deliver operational excellence in network operations, customer service, channel management and market expansion.
Airtel is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the role. The job description in details also include the following;
- Increase Revenue earning customer net additions – Prepaid
- Identify and formulate zonal sales strategies to help Drive gross additions
- Supervise health of acquisitions, compliance on activations
- Increase Revenue earning customer net additions – Postpaid
- Achieve Net Revenue of the zone
- Identify and formulate Customer Service Development Strategies to help drive Collections and Bad Debts performance of the zone
- Drive the reduction of recharge turnovers and first bill churn & zero recharge.
- Deliver on Channel Satisfaction Score
- Implement the audit and review of channel partners & distributors to ensure Healthy ROI
- Expand distribution Width and Depth
- Identify and formulate zonal sales strategies to help Drive Distribution across showrooms and Dealer Service Agents
- Network Coverage & Quality
- Establish SIM Selling outlets and other categories of retail outlets as a % of Easy Charge outlets
- Identify and formulate Customer Service Delivery Strategies to help improve Customer Satisfaction scores
- Achieve Employee Engagement scores in line with the Engagement target for the Zonal Business area
- Continuously motivating the front line employees through leadership by examples
- Implement all action plans that will address hygiene issues etc. from engagement survey.
Relevant Skill and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Management or related Social Sciences
- Masters in Business Administration would be preferred additional qualification
- 10+ years of varied experience in Sales & Marketing with at least 2 years at middle management level handling independent businesses
- Relevant experience in Telecom industry is desirable.
Method of Application
Interested and qualify applicants click here to apply